How To OrderIt's easy to order via phone, email or fax.
Generally it is a good idea to contact us first, to check the current price and availability of the item(s) you want to order.
We accept orders via the following methods:
- Phone +61 2 9481 7420
- Fax 02 9481 7267
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
When emailing or faxing your order, please include the following information:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your company or organisation name
- Your delivery address (and invoice address if different)
- The product ID’s or part numbers of the items you wish to order
- The quantities you wish to order of each item
- Your preferred payment method. We accept payment via the following methods:
- Visa / Mastercard / Amex: A 2% surcharge applies to your total order value
- Direct deposit: We will send you a pro-forma invoice with our bank details, for you to deposit the funds via EFT or directly at an NAB bank branch. When the deposit has been done, please email/fax us the bank transaction record to allow for prompt dispatch.
- Cheque: Please make cheques out to Esis Pty Ltd and mail to:
Esis Pty Ltd, PO Box 450, Pennant Hills NSW 1715 Australia
- Credit account: Government entities, schools and large corporations are eligible to apply for credit terms with Esis. Please contact us for more details.