PicoLite Single Trip USB Temperature Data Logger - FourtecSingle-trip Temperature Logger with Boomerang PDF Feature
Fourtec PicoLite Loggers Overview
FDA 21 CFR PART 11 Compliant
Single-trip USB Temperature Logger
- Unique Boomerang feature that automatically creates and emails PDF data report when logger is connected to PC
- USB connection plugs straight into a PC without cables
- 16,000 sample memory accommodating long-distance shipment
- 6-month battery life at one minute sampling
- Bi-color LED for logging and alarm indication
- Water and dust resistant IP68
- Supported by free DataSuite software for data analysis and alarm notification
- Excellent documentation and user friendly, full featured software
PicoLite brochure (pdf file, opens in new tab)
PICOLITE-II-16K – PicoLite Single-trip USB Temperature Logger
The compact and easy-to-use PicoLite USB data logger provides an ideal solution for temperature monitoring throughout the cold chain transportation network. Combined with the weboomerang™ feature, an innovative solution for automatically emailing trip reports back to the shipper, the PicoLite successfully meets the challenge of combining low cost, functionality and reliability for single-trip, low cost data logging.
Direct USB connectivity, a built-in temperature sensor, activation button and bi-color alarm LED are all key elements of the PicoLite’s user-friendly design, helping reduce overheads associated with more complex multi-trip loggers in the mass transportation market. Fourtec’s license-free DataSuite software is also used to configure the logger prior to shipment.
Key product benefits:
- Low cost, single-trip logger for an unbroken cold chain
- Internal, high accuracy temperature sensor
- Unique weboomerang™ feature that automatically creates and emails PDF data report when logger is connected to PC
- Direct USB interface for PC communication
- 16,000 sample memory accomodating long distance transports
- Software enabled activation button to start logging and mark time stamps
- Built in bi-color LED for logging and immediate alarm indication
- Supported by the complimentary DataSuite software for data analysis and alarm notification
- Water and dust resistant IP68
- Delayed push button activation
|Product Part Number||PICOLITE-II-16K|
|Internal Temperature sensor range||-40 to 80 °C|
|Accuracy||0.5 °C across the range|
|Sample Memory||16,000 samples|
|Sampling rate||One per minute to once every 18 hours|
|LED Indicator||Bi-color LED for sampling and alarm indication|
|Activation modes||Immediate, Push to Run (with optional delay), Timer Run|
|PC Communication||Via direct USB interface|
|Battery type/Life||CR2032/ Up to 6 months at one per min. sampling|
|Operating Environment||-40°C to 80°C|
|Dimensions||74 mm x 30 mm x 13 mm|
|Standards Compliance||IP68, CE, EN12830|
- Cold Chain
- Hospital Health
PicoLite Quick Start Guide (pdf file, opens in new tab)
DataSuite for PicoLite User Guide (pdf file, opens in new tab)
DatPass CFR Admin User Guide (pdf file, opens in new tab)
Weboomerang User Guide (pdf file, opens in new tab)
How can I use the PicoLite to view my trip reports, quickly and easily?
Here's where the PicoLite's weboomerang™ technology comes in…
How does it work?
- Prior to shipment, activate your pre-configured PicoLite loggers or use Fourtec’s DataSuite software to manually configure the units at point of origin with the email addresses of the intended report recipients.
- On the destination computer, install the weboomerang application (only 1.5 MB). It runs quietly in the background, always connected to Fourtec’s cloud server. As soon as it detects a PicoLite logger, the data report is generated immediately and delivered via our server to the email addresses saved to the device’s memory. We even save a copy of the report to the local computer.
Click here to read more about the weboomerang application.
Accessories and Software
DataSuite-CFR – DatPass CFR Admin Software for PicoLite
Note: DataSuite for PicoLite software is a free download from www.fourtec.com
DatPass is Fourtec’s administration management software, integrating with the DataSuite and MicroLab applications to help achieve FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP 5 compliancy for a range of Fourtec data logging systems, including the PicoLite.
The DatPass database, installed on a local PC or network, maintains an audit trail that automatically records all user activity within DatPass and DataSuite software, including date and time stamp, login details, input alarms details, and so on. The DatPass administrator can view the audit trail on screen or print any part of it in order to keep hard copy records.
DatPass is also used to manage all user access to the supported systems, including user login parameters, group and user privileges for relevant software functionality, digital signatures the users are permitted to sign data within electronic records, and other key CFR requirements.
The DatPass software package is also supplied with extensive operation and validation manuals to help users meet strict industry regulations.
|Product Part Number:||DataSuite-CFR|
|Software Activation:||User must activate software using unique serial number purchased from Fourtec. 30-day trial period also available.|
|Order shipped with:||Software CD for DatPass and DataSuite installation|