Electrical Power Data LoggersData loggers & meters for 3-phase and single phase power
Looking for an electrical power data logger? Or maybe a 3 phase power analyser? Choose from cost effective hand held units, to full featured data loggers and power analysers. Scroll down to take a look – then give us a call to discuss your needs.
- Do you need to monitor appliances that plug into power points, or wired-in equipment, or whole circuits of a building?
- Is it single phase or 3-phase?
- How many circuits do you need to monitor at once?
- What information do you want to record? (e.g. current, voltage, kilowatt-hours, peak kilowatts, peak current, power factor, time of usage, spikes and surges, etc)
- What accuracy do you need? (e.g. better than 1% for billing, or less accurate for energy use comparisons)
- Do you need a permanent or temporary setup?
- How often would you need to take measurements?
- How often do you want to collect the recorded data from the power logger?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for help choosing the right product.
SimpleLogger AC current & voltage loggers
AEMC SimpleLogger II series: Simple to use, 1 & 2 channel loggers, including current clamp logger, AC voltage & current loggers.
Price guide: $800+ (ex GST)
Power-Mate Appliance Power Monitor
Power-Mate: A rugged, simple to use handheld instrument for accurately measuring and logging power usage of electrical equipment.
Price guide: $162+ (1 phase, ex-GST) / $1600+ (3 phase Pro, ex-GST)
Custom Data Logging Solutions
Can’t find an off the shelf product to suit? Ask us to customise a data logging solution for you. With our wide range of general purpose data loggers, current transformers, signal conditioners and PLC’s we can put together a solution to cover almost any requirement. Call us now to discuss your needs.