Electrical Power Data Logger
Looking for an electrical power data logger, or power analyser? We’d love to help you buy the right product. Scroll down to see our range.
You’ll need to think about these questions:
- Do you need to monitor appliances that plug into power points, or wired-in equipment, or whole circuits of a building?
- Is it single phase or 3-phase?
- How many circuits do you need to monitor at once?
- What information do you want to record? (e.g. current, voltage, kilowatt-hours, peak kilowatts, peak current, power factor, time of usage, spikes and surges, etc)
- What accuracy do you need? (e.g. better than 1% for billing, or less accurate for energy use comparisons)
- Do you need a permanent or temporary setup?
- How often would you need to take measurements?
- How often do you want to collect the recorded data from the power logger?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for help choosing the right product.
ACR PowerWatch voltage disturbance recorder: a simple plug-in data logger that monitors and records disturbances in the mains power supply, including surges, sags, outages, impulses, frequency anomalies, and time events
Dent PowerScout: an RS-485 networked power meter which measures all common power parameters on multiple phases and circuits, with Modbus communications for connection to external data loggers / RTU’s etc