Multi-Parameter Weather Sensors – Rika
Automatic weather station (AWS), also called automated weather station, is an automated version of the traditional weather station, either to save human labour or to enable measurements from remote areas. Rika weather stations are based around a data logger that measures the sensors, then processes, stores, and transmits the data. Data recording intervals are independently programmable. Our data loggers have wide operating temperature ranges, programmable execution intervals, and ample input channels for commonly used sensors. Most sensors can be measured directly—without external signal conditioning.
Rika, as a professional automative weather station manufacturer, has been performing perfectly in outdoor & indoor home weather station. The weather monitoring station is used in wide range of industries like agriculture, hydrological monitoring, aquaculture monitoring and home uses.
Scroll down to browse for the sensor or instrument you need, or give us a call to discuss your needs.
On this page:
Other related pages:
Multi-parameter weather sensors – Rika
RK900-10 Ultrasonic Automatic Weather Instrument
RK900-10 automatic weather instrument is simultaneously measure the atmospheric temperature, atmospheric humidity, air pressure, wind speed, wind direction, solar radiation, Illuminance/UV, dust concentration and precipitation. Temperature, humidity and air pressure sensor is placed within the radiation shield. Wind speed and direction of ultrasonic principle. 24G radar detection on rainfall, which can quickly detect rainfall and rainfall intensity. Internal GPS global positioning module and electronic compass can be mounted to the system to give a good indication of latitude and longitude and relative speed, which can calculate the real and virtual wind speed and direction, and is especially suitable for installation on motion vector, such as special vehicles or vessels, etc.
- High accuracy, fast response
- Easy to install, all-weather measurement
- RS485/RS232/SDI-12 output
- No moving parts, maintenance free
- Built-in heating device to ensure the normal work in cold climate
- Use radar measurement of precipitation, accurately reflect the rainfall and start-stop moment
- Can be added the electronic compass, GPS and BDS global positioning module
- Unattended meteorological monitoring system
- Mobile meteorological monitoring system
- Electric power safety monitoring
- Solar or wind power generation
- Port and navigation of the ship
- Scenic region
- Meteorological science research
|Dust concenttration (PM2.5,PM1)||Photoelectric scattering||0-2000μg/m3||1μg/m3||±4%|
|Data update cycle||1s (default) , other optional|
|Power consumption||<2W,auto-heating power: 6W|
EN61000-6-3 , EN61000-3-3
EN61000-3-2 , EN61000-6-1
|Main material||ABS+ Aluminum alloy|
Data sheet on RK900-10 Ultrasonic Automatic Weather Instrument (pdf, opens in a new tab)