CO2 Data Loggers & Meters
CO2 Data Loggers
Why Monitor CO2 levels?
There are legal limits to the level of carbon dioxide that you can expose people to.
A high level of carbon dioxide in a room indicates inadequate ventilation. This can cause
headaches, fatigue, eye and throat irritation, increased heart rate, dizziness,
fatigue, rapid breathing visual and hearing dysfunctions.
1000ppm should be used as an upper limit for all indoor areas.
Exposure to higher levels may cause unconsciousness or death within minutes of the exposure
600ppm People notice the air is “stuffy.”
1000ppm Indicates inadequate ventilation. Complaints of fatigue, headaches ad eye/throat irritation will be widespread.
Should be upper limit for indoor areas.
10,000ppm Some people may begin to feel; shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing,
rapid pulse rate, headaches, hearing loss, hyperventilation, sweating, and fatigue.
Can cause drowsiness with prolonged exposure.
CO2 Data Loggers
testo 160 Indoor Air Quality WiFi Data Logger
The Testo 160 IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) data logger is a wall mount, WiFi enabled data logger that measures CO2 (Carbon Dioxide), Temperature, Humidity, and Barometric Pressure, all in one compact unit. Ideal for public buildings, offices, and education institutions, the logger keeps track of indoor air quality and uploads the measured values automatically via WiFi to the Testo Cloud.
With its integrated WiFi and the free Testo Cloud service, this data logger provides you a complete monitoring system for indoor air quality. You can access all data at any time with the Testo Saveris 2 App, or by web browser.
The built in LCD display also lets you check the current measurements instantly without needing to go online.
Monitoring temperature, humidity, CO2 and atmospheric pressure with the WiFi data logger testo 160 IAQ
The easy-to-use WiFi data logger testo 160 IAQ is ideal for monitoring indoor air quality. Thanks to its sensors for temperature, humidity, CO2 and atmospheric pressure, it accurately determines the ambient conditions in each room.
Particularly user friendly: Coloured LEDs on the data logger indicate the air quality using the traffic light principle. The CO2 limit values can be determined individually. The LEDs are switched off in battery mode in order to ensure longer battery lives.
The following values can be read off the logger display:
With mains operation: CO2 concentration and alternately temperature and humidity. The atmospheric pressure values are not shown on the logger display, however they are available in the Cloud
In battery mode: CO2 concentration and temperature. The data for humidity are not displayed – because that ensures longer battery lives
All measurement data are stored by the data logger directly in the Testo Cloud via your WLAN. This means you can also document and analyze your measurement data over a longer period of time.
If limit values are exceeded, you will be notified immediately by e-mail or (optionally) SMS thanks to the alarm function. You can access all measuring values and analysis functions any time and anywhere with your internet-capable smartphone, tablet or PC.
The WiFi data logger testo 160 IAQ – adaptable and inconspicuous
The small dimensions of the data logger testo 160 IAQ (82 x 117 x 32 mm) and its simple design enable it to be easily positioned in any room. Especially for museums and archives, it is particularly important that the focus is always on your exhibits. In conjunction with the optionally available customizable deco-cover (see accessories), the WiFi data logger can be perfectly adapted to blend in with its surroundings and therefore remains particularly inconspicuous.
Perfectly networked: with the WiFi data logger testo 160 IAQ and the Testo Cloud
You must first register at www.saveris.net to have access to the Testo Cloud. Installing the system is simple and can be carried out either via a browser or with the testo Saveris 2 App for IOS and Android.
Depending on the desired range of functions, you have a choice between the free Basic and more extensive Advanced functionality when using the Testo Cloud. You can use the Advanced functionality, for example to create up to 10 users per account or set an SMS alarm if limit values are exceeded.
- WiFi data logger testo 160 IAQ
- Including free Cloud access (Basic functionality)
- USB mains unit
- USB interface cable
- Wall bracket, including tool and adhesive strip
- QR code sticker
- Calibration protocol
- Short instructions
|Humidity – Capacitive|
|Measuring range||0 to 100 %RH (non-condensing)|
±2.0 %RH at +25 °C and 20 to 80 %RH
±3.0 %RH at +25 °C and < 20 and > 80 %RH
±1.0 %RH hysteresis
±1.0 %RH / year drift
|Measuring range||600 to 1100 mbar|
|Accuracy||±3 mbar at +22 °C|
|Measuring range||0 to 5000 ppm|
±(50 ppm + 3 % of mv) at 25 °C
Without external power supply:
±(100 ppm + 3 % of mv) at 25 °C
|Measuring range||0 to +50 °C|
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||117 x 82 x 32 mm ((LxWxH))|
|Operating temperature||0 to +50 °C|
|Product-/housing material||PC – ABS|
|Measuring rate||Dependent on Cloud licence; Basic: 15 min … 24 h / Advanced: 1 min … 24 h|
|Communication rate||Dependent on Cloud licence; Basic: 15 min … 24 h / Advanced: 1 min … 24 h|
|WLAN Connectivity||supported wireless LAN standards: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n and IEEE 802.1X; Possible encryption methods: WPA2 Enterprise: EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS-TLS, EAP-TTLS-MSCHAPv2, EAP-TTLS-PSK, EAP-PEAP0-TLS, EAP-PEAP0-MSCHAPv2, EAP-PEAP0-PSK, EAP-PEAP1-TLS, EAP-PEAP1-MSCHAPv2, EAP-PEAP1-PSK, WPA Personal, WPA2 (AES), WPA (TKIP), WEP|
|Alarm function||LED (traffic light function: red, yellow, green)|
|Battery life||1 year|
|Display type||LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)|
|Power supply||4 x AA batteries 1.5 V, alternatively mains unit via USB connection|
|Radio range||100 m|
|Memory||32,000 Measuring values / Sum of all channels|
|Storage temperature||0 to +50 °C|
|Dimension display||55 x 42 mm|
Datasheet on testo 160 Indoor Air Quality WiFi Data Logger (pdf, opens in a new tab)
PM-1064SD-Au – Indoor Air Quality Monitor Logger (PM2.5, CO2, Temp, RH, Pressure)
The meter is a real-time air quality monitor instrument used to monitor the concentration of CO2 (carbon dioxide), PM2.5 (particulates in the air), humidity and temperature in the indoor environment.
- PM2.5 : 0 to 250 g/m3
- Humidity : 5 to 95 %RH.
- Temperature : 0 to 50 oC, oC/oF.
- CO2 : 0 to 4,000 ppm, max. 6000ppm.
- Barometer : 10 to 1100 hPa, mmHg, inHg.
- PM2.5 time weighted average reading.
- Data hold,Record ( Max, Min ).
- Alarm setting with the beeper sound output and open collector output to external equipment.
- Health index ( 0 – 9 ) detection and alarm.
- Built-in clock and Calendar, real time data record with SD memory card, sampling time can be set from 2 to 3600 seconds.
- Just slot the SD card into the computer, all the measured values with the time information (year, month, data, hour, minute, second) can be downloaded to the Excel Directly, then user can make the further data analysis by themselves.
- Manual data record is available, can set the different position(location) No.( 1 to 99 ).
- SD card capacity : 1 GB to 32 GB.
- Dot matrix LCD display.
- Power by UM3/AA ( 1.5V ) x 6 batteries or DC 9V adapter.
- RS232/USB PC computer interface.
|Circuit||Custom single-chip microprocessor LSI circuit.|
LCD Size: 2.18 X 2.87″ (55.4 X 72.9 mm).
Dot matrix backlit LCD (128 X 240 pixels).
PM2.5 : 0 to 250 µ g/m^3, Humidity : 5 to 95 %RH,
CO2 : 0 to 10,000 ppm, Barometer : 10 to 1100 hPa,
Temperature : 0 to 50 ℃,℃/℉.
* LCD display show ” OL “..
* The data save into the Micro SD card will show ” 999 ” (overleap the decimal point).
|Data Hold||Freezes displayed reading.|
|Memory Recall||Maximum & Minimum value.|
|Data Recording||SD memory card ( 1 GB to 32 GB ).|
|Sampling Time||Approx. 1 second.|
* Real time data logger, saved the data into Micro SD memory card and down load the all the measured value with the time information ( year/month/date/ hour/minute/second ) down load to the Excel.
* Sampling time for data logger :
Auto: 2 seconds to 3600 seconds.
Manual: Push the data logger button once will save data one time. @ Set the sampling time to 0 second.
@ Manual mode, can also select the 1 to 99 position.
* When the system detects micro SD format does not match with the Machine that will be mandatory for reformatting to ensure that data records can be normal.
* Data error no. : ≦ 0.1% no. of total saved data typically.
|Data Output USB/RS232||
* Computer interface.
* Connect the optional USB cable USB-01 will get the USB plug..
* Connect the optional RS232 cable UPCB-02 will get the RS232 plug.
|Operating temperature||0 to 50℃ ( 32 to 122℉ ).|
|Less than 80% R.H..|
* DC 1.5V, AA ( UM-3 ) Battery X 6 PCs
(Alkaline or heavy-duty battery).
* AC to DC 9V power adapter..
DC 135 mA approximately.
Backlight ON approximately DC 150 mA.
|Weight||385 g/0.85 LB.|
164 x 93 x 72 mm ( 6.5 x 3.7 x 2.8 inch ).
* Dimension is for the meter only ( without terminals ).
* Instruction manual…………………………… 1 PC
* AC to DC 9V power adapter……………. 1 PC
* SD memory card ( 4 GB ).
* USB cable, USB-01.
* RS232 cable, UPCB-02.
* Data Acquisition software, SW-U801-WIN, SW-E802.
Electrical Specifications (23 ± 5 ℃):
PM2.5 ( Particulate matter )
|0 to 250 µ g/m^3||1 µ g/m^3||± ( 10 % reading ± 20µ g/m^3 )|
|5 % to 95 %RH||0.1 %RH||< 70 %RH: ± 3 %RH|
|0.0 ℃ to 50.0 ℃||0.1 ℃||± 0.8 ℃|
|32.0 ℉ to 122.0 ℉||0.1 ℉||± 1.5 ℉|
|0 to 10000 ppm||1 ppm||± 40 ppm, ≦ 1000 ppm|
± ( 50 ppm + 3% of reading )
> 1000 ppm ≦ 3000 ppm
± (50 ppm + 5% of reading)
> 3000 ppm ≦ 10000 ppm
± 20 ppm
> 3000 ppm ≦ 10000 ppm
Barometric pressure ( Barometer )
10.0 to 999.9
1000 to 1100
|0.1 hPa 1 hPa||
± 1.5 hPa
± 2 hPa
|mmHg||7.5 to 825.0||0.1mmHg||± 1.2 mmHg|
|inHg||0.29 to 32.48||0.01inHg||± 0.05 inHg|
* Appearance and specifications listed in this brochure are subject to change
Datasheet on PM-1064SD-Au – Indoor Air Quality Monitor Logger (PM2.5, CO2, Temp & RH) (pdf, opens in a new tab)
|Part No||Product Name||Price (ex-GST)|
|PM-1064SD-Au||AIR QUALITY MONITOR/RECORDER/ALARM – Real Time Display, SD Card data logging, measures PM2.5, CO2 0-10,000ppm, %RH, Temp, Barometer, w/ Australian Power Supply||$737|
MCH-383SD-Au – CO2, Humidity, Temperature meter / logger
MCH-383SD-Au is a compact and cost effective CO2, ambient temperature and humidity meter, with data logging to SD card in Excel format – for easy data processing in PC. The measurements are also shown in real time on the large LCD display.
The device does not have an OFF switch to shut down and is therefore ideal for continuous monitoring of the environments in the rooms and offices.
The device can only be used with the supplied AC adapter.
- Recorder with real time data recorder, save the measuring data along the time information (year, month, date, minute, second) into the SD memory card and can be download to the Excel, extra software is no need.
- CO2 range : 0 to 4000 ppm.
- Humidity : 10 to 90 %RH.
- Temperature : 0 to 50.0 oC, oC/oF.
- Show CO2, humidity and temperature value in the same LCD.
- Large LCD display, easy readout.
- Low power consumption and long battery life when use battery power.
- Power supply:
DC 1.5V (UM-4, AAA) battery x 6 PCs (clock backup battery) and
DC 9V adapter in (for meter and probe).
- RS232/USB computer interface.
- Size : 132 x 80 x 32 mm.
- Patent: Taiwan, China, Japan, Germany, USA pending.
|Circuit||Custom one-chip of microprocessor LSI circuit.|
|Display||LCD size : 60 mm x 50 mm|
|Measurement||CO2 ( Carbon dioxide ) Humidity and Temperature|
|CO2 Sensor Structure||NDIR|
|Response Time for CO2 measurement||
< 2 min. typically.
* Reach the 63% reading value
* Depend the environment air circulation.
Automatic temp. compensation for
|Datalogger Sampling Time||
5/10/30/60/120/300/600 seconds or Auto.
* Default sampling time is 60 seconds.
* The ” Auto ” sampling . means when the measuring value is changed ( > ± 1 %RH or > ± 1 ℃ or ± 50 ppm )
will save the data one time only.
|Data error no.||≦ 0.1 % no. of total saved data typically.|
|Memory Card||SD memory card. 1 GB to 16 GB.|
|Advanced setting 1||
* SD memory card Format
* Set clock time ( Year/Month/Date, Hour/Minute/ Second )
* Set sampling time
* Set beeper sound ON/OFF
* Set SD card Decimal character
* Select the Temp. unit to ℃ or ℉
* Set RS232 data output ON/OFF
|Advanced setting 2||
* Set CO2 height ( meter ) compensation value
* Set CO2 height ( feet ) compensation value
|Memory Card||SD memory card. 1 GB to 16 GB.|
|Update Time of Display||Approx. 1 second if measuring data is changed.|
RS 232/USB PC computer interface.
* Connect the optional RS232 cable. UPCB-02 will get the RS232 plug.
* Connect the optional USB cable
USB-01 will get the USB plug.
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 ℃.|
|Less than 90% R.H.|
* Meter & probe
|* DC 9V adapter input. ( AC/DC power adapter is included ).|
* Clock backup battery
|* Alkaline or heavy duty DC 1.5 V battery ( UM4, AAA ) x 6 PCs, or equivalent.|
|Weight||Meter||240 g/0.53 LB.|
|CO2 probe||158 g/0.35 LB.|
132 x 80 x 32 mm
( 5.2 x 3.1 x 1.3 inch )
|CO2 probe||132 x 38 x 32 mm|
Instruction manual…………………….. 1 PC
CO2 probe………………………………. 1 PC
AC to DC 9V adapter………………….. 1 PC
Main meter hanging unit ( with sticker )
CO2 hanging unit ( with sticker )…… 1 PC
SD Card ( 2 GB ), SD-2GB.
USB cable, USB-01. RS232 cable, UPCB-02.
Data Acquisition software, SW-U801-WIN.
ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS (23± 5 ℃)
CO2 ( Carbon dioxide )
|Range||0 to 4,000 ppm|
|Accuracy||± 40 ppm||* ≦1,000 ppm.|
|± 5% of reading||* > 1,000 ppm ≦ 3,000 ppm.|
|± 250 ppm typically||* > 3,000 ppm, reference only|
|Range||10 % to 90 % R.H.|
|Resolution||0.1 % R.H.|
≧70% RH : ± (4% reading + 1% RH).
< 70% RH : ± 4% RH.
|Range||0 ℃ to 50 ℃,32 ℉ to 122 ℉.|
℃ – ± 0.8 ℃,
℉ – ± 1.5 ℉.
Datasheet on MCH-383SD-Au – CO2+Humidity+Temperature meter (pdf, opens in a new tab)
|Part No||Product Name||Price (ex-GST)|
|MCH-383SD-Au||SD Card real time data logger, CO2 0-4,000ppm res 1ppm /HUMIDITY/TEMP w/ MP-3484 Mains adaptor, 9V DC 1.7A for Australia||$434|